The Goose

The goose is a cute or scary creature that could hurt you in terrible ways or be your best friend. I don’t know why the goose or the species of geese hate or love you. Now I think the white geese are less scary then the weird Canadian goose

Domestic goose - Wikipedia
Normal domestic goose
Cobra Chicken : r/ProperAnimalNames

Canadian Goose.

What may be a goose. A goose could be a more vicious duck cousin when it is compared by them. If you were to give me a option between a duck or goose to have,” well I think it would be not allowed to own one under normal things”. Well if I was given the option it would be the duck because it seems more cute and calm.

How To Keep Ducks - Duck Keeping Tips For Beginners
This is a duck seems cute right?

Here are a few things that a goose is proven to be evil. The geese are very and I mean very protective of their young like soo protective of them they could even break someone’s arm in some cases. These geese are also known to be rude, sloppy and loud. If you want about a dozen goose facts go to this link.

https://www.googleadservices.com/pagead/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwjZi4eSu779AhXj9uMHHZFdCKAYABABGgJ5bQ&ae=2&ohost=www.google.com&cid=CAASJeRoUYTfDZ-pqdDMmRfhxyBDMu-OFQpsLmQfZMpa_LCFkjnSyls&sig=AOD64_0Xq4fOwsMulaf5PiLjt2WgMjcQxw&q&adurl&ved=2ahUKEwiQzP-Ru779AhXhkokEHcpFCNMQ0Qx6BAgEEAE