The Sad Gorilla

This will be a story or a little talk about why all or a big number of gorillas should be set free. Now I don’t want to sound like a full-on animal activist trying to set everything free.​

Now why should these fun little or massive friends be free. Well, I personally want those upgraded monkeys free or slightly free. Why are gorillas even trapped in a zoo. Well for your entertainment that is all folks.​

No this is not a story about a sad gorilla ok. I want them free from zoos. Now reasons why gorillas should be let out of zoos and into the wild. They could feel trapped and sad if alone in a tiny cage. Like add a gorilla that looks to be friends with the gorilla. Another way to fix this is to add a giant cage. So, they could feel happier. ​

Now you could say that a gorilla could kill a man and you are correct but at least make it half a zoo. By making it restricted for people not trying to help gorillas and experts should be in there. ​

Well, here are a few gorilla facts to just be here. They are our closest to any human, some of the gorillas. Well, 1/3 of the population was thought to have a disease killing the infected which is true. Last fact the gorillas don’t stay in trees but instead stay on the ground more. 

I hope that gorillas will stay in a big zoo or set free. One little fact they tell if a gorilla is sad by telling of their eyes 

By Ryder.C